You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The primary site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
A barnstar for you!
|The Writer's Barnstar|
|Thanks for the change in my user rights , i ll do my best.|
- Nevermind, Mwalker was so kind and worked through the requests earlier. Thanks & Cheers, Amalthea 00:20, 10 October 2013 (UTC)
Wikilabs perl guru?
Hi. As described in more detail here, I am having problems accessing a Wikilabs local perl library that I have created. Do you know of anyone that might be able to advise me on how to get this to work? Thanks. Boghog (talk) 18:40, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
- Best guru I know is Marc-Andre see his talk page User_talk:Coren or just send a mail to email@example.com, he is watching that for sure petrb (talk) 19:35, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
Request to fix Citation bot
Sorry to bug; you are listed on Wikipedia > Interactome > (citation bot) jump the queue > project administrator page. The citation bot has been EXTREMELY important for a lot of people to add scientifically correct citations to Wikipedia pages (such as the students who I teach to edit Wikipedia), but it broke again a few weeks ago. This happened before but someone fixed it; not sure who it was as the contact info got lost on the aforementioned bot page. Maybe someone can take care of it. Thanks! Peteruetz (talk) 04:32, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
- I responded at User talk:Coren#Request to fix Citation bot. --Tim Landscheidt (talk) 14:56, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
What happened to it? --Nemo 13:04, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
- It stopped working as we aren't using apache anymore to server webpages. There are no stats from which we could parse this from now :/ petrb (talk) 11:28, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
vim on tools-dev
- It seems normal to me (I see default ubuntu one) petrb (talk) 17:36, 8 May 2014 (UTC)
Wikiatlas : Tool lab (mini-server)
Completing project documentation
This is regarding the announcement (http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/labs-l/2014-July/002762.html) if you have missed it.
We have added some fields in addition to description field which is already there on your projects. Please click "Edit Documentation" in your project page/ project pages and fill the blanks. It will only take few minutes from your valuable time.
Web service down
Hi, the webservice on wm-bot is down. The main page in labs it says that you are the maintainer of the tool. It would be great if you can check it. Greets. MarioFinale (talk) 19:08, 19 February 2018 (UTC)
"wm-bot" Cloud VPS project jessie deprecation
The end of life of Debian Jessie is approaching in 2020 and we need to move to Debian Buster (or Stretch) before that date. All instances in the wm-bot project need to upgrade as soon as possible. See phab:T236564 for more details. --BryanDavis (talk) 20:39, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
"huggle" Cloud VPS project jessie deprecation
The end of life of Debian Jessie is approaching in 2020 and we need to move to Debian Buster (or Stretch) before that date. All instances in the huggle project need to upgrade as soon as possible. See phab:T236529 for more details. --BryanDavis (talk) 21:04, 1 January 2020 (UTC)