You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The live site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive See current discussion or the archives index.|
Will try again
I was trying to make this change...
But I do not know how gerrit works. I will learn and then try again. This is regarding your comment on my talk page.
- As per your instructions, I have made a small change here...
- Is it correct? when will it be seen on marathi wikipedia?
- Shantanuo (talk) 01:59, 23 May 2020 (UTC)
Interested in taking over bot or bot tasks
@MarcoAurelio: If you decide you no longer want to operate this bot on Wikitech (per Special:Diff/1885371), I would be interested in taking it over, or at least getting a copy of the pywikibot config and cron timers you have been using so I could setup a similar basic cleanup bot. --BryanDavis (talk) 23:39, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- @BryanDavis: Hello. The bot will continue operating in Wikitech for now, although in a reduced schedule to avoid consuming resources in empty runs. It is just your talk page that gets archived by my bot, and Special:DoubleRedirects/Special:BrokenRedirects is mostly clean. As such I've amended the cron as follows:
- Talk page archival script will run just once per week, on Fridays.
- Double and broken redirect maintenance will run just twice per month, the 1st and 15th day of each month.
- I feel this is enough frequency for this wiki, but if for any reason it is not, please let me know and I'll make the necessary amendments. — MarcoAurelio (talk) 10:01, 27 October 2020 (UTC)