You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The live site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It is horrible when using windows to connect SSH, but there are still ways to do.
- Second level is for gerrit
- So first you need a windows PC, I'm using XP.
- Then install python, I'm using 2.7
- Install easy-install & pip
- Install git for windows and TortoiseGit
- pip install git-review
- Open git bash:
- eval 'ssh-agent'
- ssh-agent bash (use only if you cannot proceed next step)
- ssh-add ~/.ssh/*** (*** for me is id_rsa)
- ssh -a <name>@bastion.wmflabs.org (REMEMBER <name> may not be the same as your wiki-username!!!!, for me I'm JustinC instead of justincheng12345)