You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The primary site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
|Server group:||Analytics cluster eqiad|
|Node name:||stat1002.eqiad.wmnet (fingerprint)|
|Icinga?:||host status services status|
This page contains historical information. It is probably no longer true.
It was intended to be the private webrequest access log storage host. Users should not use it for app development. Data processing on this machine is fine.
Users in the groups
analytics-privatedata-users can log in here.
- Access to Hadoop. (Since May 2016, it has been suggested to use stat1004 for this instead.)
- Access Analytics MariaDB databases (EventLogging databases and research slaves of MediaWiki databases).
- Access to raw JSON data for EventLogging (
- stat1002 houses our Hive instance which provides access to various tables, including aggregated traffic data in pageview_hourly and projectview_hourly.
- stat1002 provides access to Analytics/Requests stream.
- stat1002 provides access to Analytics/Mobile requests stream.
- stat1002 provides access to Analytics/Zero requests stream.