You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The live site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
A lot of great tools are being developed on Labs but not everybody is aware of them or knows how they work. The Labs Showcase gives the opportunity to tool / labs developers to demonstrate their work and give short tutorials. Intended audience is everyone who wants to use Labs more and is just curious to see what's happening.
- 30 minutes
- Inaugural showcase
- first week of January 2014.
- TBD, maybe using a Doodle or something similar.
- Google Hangouts so we can publish the showcase to youtube. I realize that not everybody is a big fan of Google Hangouts and I am definitely open to alternatives but I think the ability of Hangouts to record a showcase is very useful and we know from past experience that it's working pretty well with larger groups of people.
Yes, I think this is a great idea and would attend the showcases on a regular basis!
- BryanDavis (talk) 19:00, 18 December 2013 (UTC)
- I'd at least watch the first few, and hopefully they'd hold my interest. Anomie (talk) 13:47, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
- --zfilipin (talk) 15:20, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
Not on a regular basis but i would watch some archives if they were on youtube