You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The live site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page contains historical information. It is probably no longer true.|
STUFF STILL TO FIX:
Move mailman on zwinger out of /home so zwinger can mount the current /home Remove all use of /home in Apache (such as htdocs for a few rare things) Check for remaining symlinks into /home from common/docroot Small number of files belong in common/docroot. Large number of files probably belong on another server. Check for remaining use of /home in apache config Foundation CGI script for updates.
- Set up php.ini files to sync with apache config
- Remove all use of /home in PHP scripts
- debug logs!
- Reinstall Zwinger, once mail service is moved off it
- Reinstall albert; suda and albert should each have a copy of each other's junk
- Make sure /home is consistent where mounted
- But try to skip it where possible
More remaining nfs stupidities which we found broken:
- (log files in /home/wikipedia/logs)
- /home/wikipedia/htdocs used via a redirect from /usr/local/apache/htdocs (but not really used for anything, just broke apache restart)
- /home/wikipedia/conf/php*.ini symlinked instead of copied around
- math on amane but mounted through /home/wikipedia/ someplace
- PATH environment variable sanity
- 'current working dir' was not reset somewhere..
- still some PHP 4 boxes in service, their cache configuration broke when php.ini was reinitialized from the php5 masters.