You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The live site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
Incident documentation meeting/QR201407/group2
Quarterly Review of post-mortems - 2014-07
Questions we want to be able to answer
- Have all of the issues that came out of the post-mortem been addressed? If not, why not?
- Are we satisfied with the current state of that part of the infra? Are there further actions to take (upon further reflection)?
- anything else?
- Go through the post-mortems and their respective action items and make sure they have been followed up appropriately.
- If you have details that are relevant to the post-mortem in BZ/etc, please link from the post-mortem.
- Discuss if there is anything else that we learned from the situation and follow up to better inform future decisions.
- Notes written up by all, collaboratively, so that others in the organization will learn from these as well.
The post mortems
Bryan, Reedy Incident documentation meeting/20140328-DB-Queries
Bryan, Reedy Incident documentation meeting/20140403-Deploy
Antoine, Faidon Incident documentation meeting/20140503-Thumbnails
Andrew B, Marc Incident documentation meeting/20140618-Wikitech