You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The live site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
This page links to detailed information about traffic datasets in the Data Lake.
Most of the datasets below are updated at hourly granularity, meaning that you'll get an hour of new data every hour, with between 2 and 3 hours delay (for the hour to be finished, and the data to be computed).
- webrequest hive table (raw and refined)
- See also a separate list of Hive tables derived from webrequest
- pageview_actor hive table
- pageview_hourly hive table
- projectview_hourly hive table
- Pageviews and Projectviews dumps [To be updated]
- Compressed pageviews dumps [To be updated]
- Uniques Devices
- Browser General
- mobile apps session metrics
- mobile apps uniques
- pagecounts-raw (deprecated)
- pagecounts-all-sites (deprecated)
- Search requests
- Search requests clicks
- Inter-language (Traffic between different languages on the same project family)
- virtualpageview_hourly (page previews on desktop Wikipedia)
Some partial information about the evolution of publishing analytics data at WMF is recorded here in a timeline.