Wikimedia Cloud Services team/Opensource Contributions
< Wikimedia Cloud Services teamJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:56, 4 August 2021 by (→2021: add tiny fix in the nfs provisioner storage class)
To help our goal of being good citizens to upstream open source communities we utilize, below is a non-exhaustive list of notable upstream contributions.
Contributions in 2021.
- Debian bug #985498: gridengine -- missing deendency on cpp package, with proposed patch
- Created an official debian package for capirca.
- Debugging ip token set RTNETLINK error, some kernel devels contacted regarding RTNETLINK error reporting, which will eventually end in an improved situation
- Reported upstream a problem in the nf_tables kernel subsystem, which resulted in upstream patching the bug.
Contributions in 2020.
- prometheus-openstack-exporter debian package
- openstack neutron-dynamic-routing debian package backported patch from upstream code
- Various Horizon bugfixes
Contributions in 2019