Revision as of 04:21, 11 June 2013 by imported>Exbe
- Email: email@example.com
- IRC: exbe
- LinkedIN: open
- Exbe on SMW
I can put a sentence or two using Russian words: "могу", "говорить", "Русский"
- Mirror instance: mwdoc.exbe.info/wiki
The plan for this project:
|setup VM (help,ssh,putty(win))
- issue: no security group even with checked options. started again
- Exbe (talk) 09:13, 3 May 2013 (UTC) projects instance was re-created, the issue still there
Warning: Permanently added 'bastion2,10.4.1.84' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.<br>Permission denied (publickey).
Warning: Permanently added 'documentation-small.pmtpa.wmflabs' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.<br>Permission denied (publickey).
Warning: Permanently added 'documentation-small,10.4.0.27' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.<br>Permission denied (publickey).
- Result: unable to login to the project instance, bastion1 is ok
- still having troubles with login through ssh
- ssh -v documentation-small.pmtpa.wmflabs
- OpenSSH_5.9p1 Debian-5ubuntu1.1, OpenSSL 1.0.1 14 Mar 2012
- debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
- debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *
- debug1: Connecting to documentation-small.pmtpa.wmflabs [10.4.0.27] port 22.
- debug1: Connection established.
- debug1: identity file /home/exbe/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/exbe/.ssh/id_rsa-cert type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/exbe/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/exbe/.ssh/id_dsa-cert type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/exbe/.ssh/id_ecdsa type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/exbe/.ssh/id_ecdsa-cert type -1
- debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version OpenSSH_5.9p1 Debian-5ubuntu1.1
- debug1: match: OpenSSH_5.9p1 Debian-5ubuntu1.1 pat OpenSSH*
- debug1: Enabling compatibility mode for protocol 2.0
- debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.9p1 Debian-5ubuntu1.1
- debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
- debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT received
- debug1: kex: server->client aes128-ctr hmac-md5 none
- debug1: kex: client->server aes128-ctr hmac-md5 none
- debug1: sending SSH2_MSG_KEX_ECDH_INIT
- debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_ECDH_REPLY
- debug1: Server host key: RSA 51:64:cd:ee:bc:12:e7:7a:28:78:fb:d3:eb:e6:08:b2
- debug1: Host 'documentation-small.pmtpa.wmflabs' is known and matches the RSA host key.
- debug1: Found key in /home/exbe/.ssh/known_hosts:6
- debug1: ssh_rsa_verify: signature correct
- debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS sent
- debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
- debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
- debug1: Roaming not allowed by server
- debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_REQUEST sent
- debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_ACCEPT received
- If you are having access problems, please see: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Access#Accessing_public_and_private_instances
- debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
- debug1: Next authentication method: publickey
- debug1: Trying private key: /home/exbe/.ssh/id_rsa
- debug1: Trying private key: /home/exbe/.ssh/id_dsa
- debug1: Trying private key: /home/exbe/.ssh/id_ecdsa
- debug1: No more authentication methods to try.
- Permission denied (publickey).
- It was decided to create a mirror @exbe.info - 
- MW + SMW, Semantic Result Formats, Semantic Forms, Page Schemas, Semantic Extra Special Properties, Parser Functions, Scribunto
|import configuration settings from mediawiki
|prepare properties (e.g. ontology structure) for settings
|repeat settings-related info like on Manual:Contents@mediawiki
|write report queries - language specific
|prepare to demo