You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The live site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
User:BryanDavis: Difference between revisions
Revision as of 20:41, 5 September 2016
I work on the Community Tech team with a focus on supporting Tool Labs developers. I formerly worked for the MediaWiki core and Wikimedia Reading Infrastructure team and did some moonlighting with Release Engineering. I love to piddle with MediaWiki-Vagrant and MediaWiki-Vagrant in Labs.
Worth remembering when you are automating systems:
- Nova_Resource:Deployment-prep (Hiera:Deployment-prep)
- View wikitech with mobile skin
- Category:Pages with issues
- Developing community norms for critical bots and tools
- Help revamp
- Mobile edit
- Scap3 in a Cloud VPS project
- Tool Labs standards committee
- Verify T120218
- WMCS techsupport task
Disclaimer: I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, and this is the account I try to use for edits or statements I make in that role. However, the Foundation does not vet all my activity, so edits, statements, or other contributions made by this account may not reflect the views of the Foundation.