You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The live site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
I like to call myself an Open Source enthusiast - rather than a Computer Science Engineering student. I am an active member of the FOSS Community here, FOSS@Amrita, and gets lab hours till 11:00pm[ that's exceptional, I believe :) ] .
My first contribution to the Open Source world was to the Mediawiki codebase. Since then, I had been a consistent contributor to the MediaWiki core and extensions.
The beauty of WikiMedia community keeps me working with them. I could mentor and help many of my friends to do their First Contributions.
[ Potential show-off ]
- Gerrit Changes : Changes owner:01tonythomas
- Github link : tonythomas01
- My Blog : Through The Pages
* My GSoC-'14 Project : Adding Proper Handling to MediaWiki Email Bounces (Using VERP). Mentored by Jeff Green,Kunal Mehta
- Extensions I manage:
- I was a Google Code in 2014 mentor and a GSoC 2015 mentor too.