Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:10, 29 February 2020 by (wm-bot: <root> Migrated to 2020 Kubernetes cluster)
- 00:10 wm-bot: <root> Migrated to 2020 Kubernetes cluster
- 10:36 valhallasw`cloud: set up bigbrother for webservice
- 21:28 valhallasw: Werkzeug<0.9 cannot handle multiple hosts in HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST. Upgraded to 0.9.4, and adapted requirements.txt to require >=0.9. Works now.
- 21:14 valhallasw: flask-mwoauth calls redirect('/gerrit-patch-uploader'), so this is an issue somewhere in Flask / the lighttpd configuration.
- 21:11 valhallasw: Upgraded Flask from 0.8 to 0.9, but no change.
- 21:03 valhallasw: No issues on ptmpa. Issue with determining the URL base path, or a different Flask version?
- 21:00 valhallasw: Apparently oauth-callback forwards to Location:http://tools.wmflabs.org, tools.wmflabs.org/gerrit-patch-uploader/. Restarting the webservice on ptmpa to see if the issue is due to the move.
- 20:57 valhallasw: oauth roundtrip is broken. Might be on the mw.o end, though. Investigating.
- 20:55 valhallasw: Copy complete, but ldap permissions are broken. Fixing by adding and removing someone as maintainer.
- 20:37 valhallasw: Does this work? A reading of the source suggests it should.