You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The live site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
< Nova Resource:TestlabsJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:45, 13 April 2015 by (Rebooting util-abogott (idmap fix test) (Coren))
- 15:45 Coren: Rebooting util-abogott (idmap fix test)
- 03:01 andrewbogott: testing the log by logging a test
- 17:08 andrewbogott: this is a test message
- 22:11 andrewbogott: created a zillion disposable instances on virt1006 to block other new instances being scheduled there.
- 00:56 andrewbogott: test this is testing a test
- 18:53 andrewbogott: this is a test message
- 15:49 andrewbogott: this test message is testing the message test
- 02:43 andrewbogott: deleting instance asher-m1 because asher is gone and we need the space
- 11:12 andrewbogott: deleting build-precise1 because it's huge and seemingly abandoned.
- 16:01 andrewbogott: I am checking to see if I can still log.
- 21:22 mutante: - deleting instance robh2
- 21:10 Ryan_Lane: rebooted mwang-proxy
- 23:18 Ryan_Lane: deleting labs-nfs1
- 00:24 Ryan_Lane: shutting labs-nfs1 instance down
- 18:37 Ryan_Lane: deleting p-b. It's corrupted and un-used.
- 05:45 Ryan_Lane: cleaned up unused instanced that were created by myself
- 09:51 Ryan_Lane: rebooting labs-nfs1
- 22:32 Ryan_Lane: test
- 04:03 AlexakaAlex: RECOVERY Free ram is now: OK on utils-abogott i-00000131 output: OK: 96% free memory
- 04:02 AlexakaAlex: PROBLEM Free ram is now: WARNING on nova-daas-1 i-000000e7 output: Warning: 14% free memory
- 03:37 AlexakaAlex: Test
- 06:43 Ryan_Lane: rebooting labs-nfs1
- 02:50 mutante: - "destroyed" I-0000003a (asher1) and I-00000134 (webserver-lcarr) again to prevent OOM
- 02:50 mutante: - rebooted asher1, webserver-lcarr
- 02:25 Ryan_Lane: deleting some unused instances
- 04:27 Ryan_Lane: test log
- 15:32 mutante: - added misc::package-builder to instance labs-build1 (ok to use to build, right? and Wikitech:Ragweed says to use that class)