You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The primary site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
This is a template for an Incident Report. Replace notes with your own description.
Wikilabels wasn't been able to do some tasks in the past ten days. It was related to CORS changes that haven't been fully tested.
- 12:51 UTC: Amir1 deployed the new version of Wikilabels into production
- 14:52 UTC: An issue in github created that it's not possible to request a workset.
- 15:32 UTC: halfak creates the task
- 15:34 UTC: halfak responds in the github
- 16:01 UTC: First fixes goes to production.
- 17:36 UTC: Final fixes goes to prodcution
- For people who were using the Wikilabels js from meta (and not using the loader from the server). It wasn't possible to do any write actions. I didn't have access to copy-paste the new wikilabels to Aaron's subpage thus I skipped this step. Won't happen again.
- Authentication wasn't possible at all. In other words, requests to https://labels-staging.wmflabs.org/auth/ wasn't being accepted due to lack of cookies. It got solved in 08aadf590d79ba1d2b9455d24ddfe64355a1ae0b
- Assigning tasks wasn't possible. It got solved in 
A broad actionable item is to test every possible aspect of patches before going to prod when a big change is coming.
More special actionables:
- Fix access issue with halfak's subpage.
- Write and deploy more CI tests, specially for oauth. A test unit for service is much more desirable.