You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The primary site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
This page contains links to Toolforge tutorials and developer experiences.
More about Toolforge and support for Python
- Python flask application stub with OAuth support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Python 3 flask webservice running on Kubernetes and using OAuth for authentication.
- Python Django application stub with OAuth support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Python 3 Django webservice running on Kubernetes and using OAuth for authentication.
- Node.js application with stub OAuth support
PuTTY and WinSCP
- How to set up automatic updates from a GitHub repository
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up a tool to be automatic updated whenever its GitHub repository is pushed to.
- Personal experiences migrating from Toolserver to Toolforge by Magnus Manske
- Speeding up Toolforge Tools with Redis by Legoktm
Communication and support
Support and administration of the WMCS resources is provided by the Wikimedia Foundation Cloud Services team and Wikimedia movement volunteers. Please reach out with questions and join the conversation: