You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The primary site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
< Help:ToolforgeJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:03, 19 May 2019 by (→Tutorials: link to new tutorial about automatically updating a tool from a github repo)
This page contains links to Toolforge tutorials and developer experiences.
More about Toolforge and support for Python
- Python flask application stub with OAuth support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Python 3 flask webservice running on Kubernetes and using OAuth for authentication.
- Getting started with flask by Pathoschild
- Python Django application stub with OAuth support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Python 3 Django webservice running on Kubernetes and using OAuth for authentication.
- Node.js application with stub OAuth support
PuTTY and WinSCP
- How to set up automatic updates from a GitHub repository
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up a tool to be automatic updated whenever its GitHub repository is pushed to.