You are browsing a read-only backup copy of Wikitech. The live site can be found at wikitech.wikimedia.org
Difference between revisions of "Help:Toolforge/How to"
Latest revision as of 01:03, 24 November 2021
<inputbox> type=fulltext prefix="Help:Tool" searchbuttonlabel= Search placeholder=Search Toolforge Documentation width=35 break=no </inputbox>
This page contains links to Toolforge tutorials and developer experiences.
More about Toolforge and support for Python
- Python flask application stub with OAuth support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Python 3 flask webservice running on Kubernetes and using OAuth for authentication.
- Python Django application stub with OAuth support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Python 3 Django webservice running on Kubernetes and using OAuth for authentication.
- Node.js application with stub OAuth support
PuTTY and WinSCP
- Rust web application stub with MySQL support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Rust webservice using the Rocket framework running on Kubernetes and making MySQL queries to the wiki replicas.
- How to set up automatic updates from a GitHub repository
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up a tool to be automatic updated whenever its GitHub repository is pushed to.
- Personal experiences migrating from Toolserver to Toolforge by Magnus Manske
- Speeding up Toolforge Tools with Redis by Legoktm
Communication and support
We communicate and provide support through several primary channels. Please reach out with questions and to join the conversation.
|Phabricator Workboard||#Cloud-Services||Task tracking and bug reporting|
|IRC Channel||#wikimedia-cloud connect
|General discussion and support|
|Mailing List||cloud@||Information about ongoing initiatives, general discussion and support|
|Announcement emails||cloud-announce@||Information about critical changes (all messages mirrored to cloud@)|
|News wiki page||News||Information about major near-term plans|
|Cloud Services Blog||Clouds & Unicorns||Learning more details about some of our work|
|Wikimedia Technical Blog||techblog.wikimedia.org||News and stories from the Wikimedia technical movement|